Burn Permit

Wildland Fire Airplane

Click here for the burn permit application. 


  • You must apply for the permit by clicking on the link above or below.
  • Hurricane Valley Fire District does NOT issue, enforce, or monitor burn permits. 
  • You must obtain a permit before any burning.
  • You may never burn household garbage. 
  • Calling Hurricane Valley Fire District, or leaving a voicemail, does not authorize you to conduct a burn.
  • For any concerns about a fire or burn, please call dispatch at 911 (for emergencies) or 435-627-4949 (for non-emergencies).

For additional information on Utah's Regulations for Residential Open Burning, please click here; for burning instructions from the Utah Division of Forestry, click here.