Guided tours of our fire stations are provided free of charge to residents as part of Hurricane Valley Fire District's public education program. Please provide at least two (2) weeks advance notice when scheduling your event so that we may accommodate your specific needs. This time frame will allow us adequate time to process your request and to notify all fire rescue participants. We will make every attempt to accommodate each request on an individual basis. Please use the link to the Contact Form below to initiate a tour. A representative from the department will follow up with you.
When scheduling your tour, please follow these guidelines (Required)
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours are available Monday through Thursday between 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm unless other special arrangements are made.
- Each tour is approximately 30 minutes long.
- All tour participants must be at least four (4) years of age.
- At least one adult for every 5 children is required.
- Each tour is limited to 25 people.1i>
- All stations are working fire stations and crews remain available for response during all tours. In the event a crew is called away prior to or during a visit, the tour can be re-scheduled. No guest will be allowed to remain at any fire station.
To schedule a tour click the following link: Contact Us