INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
Hurricane Valley Fire Special Services District is looking for an Information Technology Specialist to build, maintain, and improve our networking, station access, telephone, audio-visual, remote training and mobile networking systems. We are seeking an above entry level, flexible, career minded individual to become part of our team.
You will have the task of assisting in the selection, installation, maintaining and training employees on a wide variety of systems and devices. You will be our IT professional assisting us to meet our needs. You will perform a variety of tasks that may include:
• Troubleshoot network issues.
• Provide helpdesk support to employees.
• Work proactively to improve our technology.
• Deploying and setting up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless networks, etc.
• Answer chat and phone communications from employees.
• Complete support items in a timely fashion.
• Must be self-motivated, responsive and have a sense of urgency.
• Must be an excellent communicator.
• Experience deploying and setting up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless, etc.
• Ability to manage multiples tasks and deadlines on a tight schedule.
• Complete benefits package including:
o Competitive salary
o Paid leave
▪ Sick o Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
o Wellness Program
o Employee Assistance Program
o Participation in the Utah Retirement System
o Diverse working environment
Interested individuals need to complete and submit a Hurricane Valley Fire SSD employment application and resume. Applications and resumes must be received by 5:00 pm January 28, 2021. An application is available on this site. Applications and resumes should be delivered to Hurricane Valley Fire SSD 202 East State Street, Hurricane, Utah 84737 or submitted electronically to [email protected]
The applicant is encouraged to verify that their application and resume have been received prior to the deadline. HVFSSD is not responsible for misdirected and/or non-delivered applications.
A full job description is available at Hurricanevalleyfire.org or hvfssd.org